Reflecting back on 2015 Dance songs and looking over songs that I personally played heavily that were popular then. I have carefully created a list that I am sure that will take you back to a recent time not to long ago. Some of these songs might have been “warmers” meaning used in a warm up the dance floor, or a warm up set early in the night right before the dance floor was ready for prime time!
1. “Lean On” – Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ: An infectious, upbeat dancehall and EDM fusion with a catchy chorus.
2. “Uptown Funk” – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars: A funk-pop jam that combines throwback grooves with modern production, featuring Bruno Mars’ soulful vocals.
3. “Want to Want Me” – Jason Derulo: A fun, high-energy pop song with a catchy hook and a driving beat.
4. “Sugar” – Maroon 5: A fun, pop-rock song with a funky, danceable beat and a catchy chorus. A song that continues to dominate cake cutting songs at weddings. But also a great warmer song.
5. “Can’t Feel My Face” – The Weeknd: A funky, disco-influenced pop song with a catchy chorus and Michael Jackson-esque vocals.
6. “Where Are Ü Now” – Skrillex and Diplo ft. Justin Bieber: A moody, atmospheric EDM track with Justin Bieber’s vocals and a drop that will get you moving.
7. “Shut Up and Dance” – Walk the Moon: A fun, energetic indie-pop song with an upbeat melody and catchy hook.
8. “Cool for the Summer” – Demi Lovato: A high-energy dance-pop song with a catchy chorus and pulsing beat.
9. “Good for You” – Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky: A sultry, slow-burning R&B song with a sexy beat and Selena’s sultry vocals.
10. “Cheerleader” – OMI: An upbeat, reggae-influenced pop song with a catchy hook and infectious beat.
11. “How Deep Is Your Love” – Calvin Harris & Disciples: A deep house track with an infectious melody and a driving beat.
12. “Sorry” – Justin Bieber: A pop song with a tropical house influence, catchy chorus, and Justin’s smooth vocals.
13. “Worth It” – Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink: A sassy, upbeat pop song with a catchy hook and driving beat.
14. “Love Me Like You Do” – Ellie Goulding: A romantic pop song with soaring vocals and a pulsing beat.
15. “Levels” – Nick Jonas: A funky, upbeat pop song with an infectious chorus and catchy hook.
16. “The Hills” – The Weeknd: A moody, atmospheric R&B song with a driving beat and haunting vocals.
17. “The Nights” – Avicii: An upbeat, feel-good EDM song with a catchy chorus and inspirational lyrics.
18. “Stitches” – Shawn Mendes: A heartbreak pop ballad with a catchy hook and driving beat.
19. “Here” – Alessia Cara: A moody, introspective pop song with a catchy chorus and Alessia’s soulful vocals.
20. “Bang My Head” – David Guetta ft. Sia and Fetty Wap: A high-energy dance track with Sia’s soaring vocals and Fetty Wap’s distinctive sound.
21. “Cake by the Ocean” – DNCE: A funky, upbeat pop song with a catchy chorus and driving beat.
22. “Locked Away” – R. City ft. Adam Levine: A romantic pop song with a catchy chorus and R. City’s smooth vocals.
23. “Ex’s & Oh’s” – Elle King: A bluesy, rock-influenced pop song with a catchy hook and infectious beat.
24. “Drag Me Down” – One Direction: A high-energy pop song with a catchy chorus and driving beat.
25. “Stay” – Kygo ft. Maty Noyes: A tropical house vibes with strong EDM vibes, the beat just has warm happy feeling to it, and easy to start moving to, best used as part of a warm up set, or warm up the dance floor.
More Dance Lists:
The Top 35 Dance Songs of 2014!Looking back 2014 really was a great year for dance music. It was a year that gave DJs and Music lovers a treasure trove of music to go out to the dance floor. All of these songs should be recognized immediately when heard, and will have...
One of our DJs has put together this list of song suggestions for their 2023 couples to consider adding to their wedding play lists. Some of our top dance songs picks for 2023 1 - 15 1. About Damn Time - Lizzo Who doesn't love Lizzo? With those funky...
One of our DJs (Michael Nickolich) has put together this list of song suggestions for their 2023 couples to consider. That is if they don't already have a very special song picked out already for their first dance. You will find that some of these songs are...
Sometimes We have free time to write
Indiana DJs FOr Your Event!Professional DJs in Indianapolis A professional DJ can be a valuable asset to a corporate event for a multitude of reasons. DJs bring a unique energy and atmosphere to an event, creating an engaging and memorable experience for attendees....
Cold Sparks In IndianaWhat You Need to Know About Cold Sparks as a DJ, Wedding Couple, and Venue In Indiana. TL;DR: Cold Sparks are a form of pyrotechnics that offer stunning visual effects, but they require proper understanding and precautions. While they can be...
THe Placement OF Your DJ Matters!When organizing a wedding or a special event, one must consider numerous factors that contribute to creating an extraordinary atmosphere. Among these factors, the placement of the DJ often goes unnoticed. However, positioning the DJ...